jueves, 30 de mayo de 2024

Illusions are best keep alive if we plan to be happy for a long time.

If it is our beliefs that make us happy, then settling for a life less ordinary, and thinking it's not what you bargained for when you decided to come to earth and be born, will be like staying outside of our happiness zone.

It's only my illusions for a better future that make me feel happiness for the life I am living, where I can know that at some point I will get where I want.

The problem is when you don't. When life passes by and you start loosing energy and you did not get to become a well know journalist, a famous singer, a film director that creates amazing projects, a published writer or a public speaker.

They all have one thing in common. My voice. My voice is what needs to be heard.

It won't be heard working for a company that pays the bills. It needs to come from delivering something creative.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario