martes, 16 de febrero de 2010

Praying

I was never much of a praying person. But I did know a few prayers I would sometimes say in bed before sleeping so as to get some inner calm and "rest in peace" when I was younger. When I grew up I stopped praying.

But then, a while later, after I had grown up, and had become a sadder person, I realised the wonders of praying. I took lots of courses on how good meditating is, and how eastern religions are better, and how we should be more aware, and bla bla bla.

And guess what?
I found out our western teachings were not that different.

Instead of meditating, we pray. We repeat our own mantras, as the Hail Mary or Our Father.
We put our hand together and pass energy through them to unite the miracles we want to create.

Praying also helps join people for good intentions, so that miracles can happen. So when something is wrong and we get together with a group of friends and pray, we are setting together our minds and visualising a better outcome. What can be more powerful than that!

So praying is another way of walking towards happiness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario