domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

My Statement

I am me. I know I am that person I want to become. It's already in me. The artist, the writer, the mathematician, the inventor, the singer, the musician, the creator of beautiful moments, the spiritual dreamer, the woman, the lover, the friend, the traveller, the adventurer, the romantic, the idealist.

I am all those things. They rest there like mini bright starts that lit inside each time I find inspiration from the outside.

Words are what I love the most....without them I would be lost. That's why I keep many notebooks, pages, diaries since I am a small girl. Since I started writing to be exact. My first diary, my very pink and teddy bear printed notebook has written on its first page 1986. I was only six.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario