sábado, 9 de abril de 2016

7 de Junio 2016

Que nos asombra? La gente que no se da por vencida.

La gente que es capaz de perdonar de corazon. Sin buscar venganza.

Gente que con muy poco logra cosas increibles.

La gente que no se da cuenta de las cosas obvias.

3 de Mayo 2016

The four or five things today that build my journey of life are not all intertwined as one would like them to be. Some are the same or parts of an already walked journey. For most the normal path is having a job, owning a house, being married, having kids. 

I was never part of the 'normal'. I always chose a different path... My own path. And at one point in my life I stressed endlessly for not being normal. For not reaching those milestones of normality, but I then remembered that those milestones had never been MY milestones. 

So I started wondering which were my milestones. Which ones would make me feel my life had been worth living? Which ones make me happy?

My milestones

- live abroad

- travel around the world

- live my life spiritually connected

- help other people view the world as I do ( happinness, spiritutual)

- write a book or film a movie and publish or show it

- Find a partner that will make me laugh, will challenge me intellectually,  and will make me shine brighter. And will be my life partner... 

- Create a family out of love conviction.

25 de abril 2016


Quiero ser filosofa y escribir mis pensamientos en un libro. Y quizas hacer luego un documental o expresarme en algun medio audiovisual.


Quiero hablar sobre mi teoria del odio y la reconciliacion. Quiero hablar de cosas.


Why not just write? Why do I feel i need to study more? I just feel that because I don't know everything I can't be the best or tell people about what I think. But I should be able to. Right? That's how Sartre or whoever went around it... Writing about their misery.


It's quite funny how in our world, our philosophy teacher are people that were deeply troubled and depressed, as if depression was the key to truth, and the real understanding of human nature and the keys to happiness. Well... I think that being deeply anguished does help you see the solution to happiness only if you overcome the saddness. This people never did. They just walowed in misery and talked about how to create less oppressive natures out of the horror of their depression, and their lack of existensialism and we, the human race, just elevated their thinking to something worth following. Satre, Foucoult - a resented high-class transvesti, Marx

15 de marzo 2016


London helped me realise that I could build a world again apart from my old world, wherever I was, in the world. I could start again wherever. However it also made me realise how amazing my life already was in Argentina. I had suffered a great deal the years begore, losing friends, partners, and I thought that those persons where the only ones that brought me happiness. After London, i realised there are many more that already did, and many more to come. It also showed me that it's easy to build different worlds by chasing what you love.



19 nov 2013


I dreamt my boyfriend (a boyfriend) had killed someone and I was okay with it. That's how limitless I am.


I am more scared of being alone than I thought I was. As soon as I start elaborating the idea dreams starts haunting me.


How ridicoulous? I start remembering how I felt at those times, when I was alone, and had no hope. When I cared too much about people in the past that had hurt me and not about the present.


That's when I know i need sun. Rays. Some sort of vitamin i am missing.


10 abril 2016


Writing something beautiful every single day will lead to comfort. To helping me find creative ideas.


I'm feeling uneasy. Why? Because days are going by and I've still got nothing to do. I don't have an idea of what I could do. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario